$6700, who do you choose

Take your daily fantasy game to the next level.
Login Register

Draft Kings

Most reliable for a cash game.

I will be likely entering this lineup, or something similar into several cash games. Any recomendations are welcome.

8 years ago

I'd probably choose Beal for 6600. I think he's been the most consistent and reliable. I just started playing DFS so I could be totally wrong but I think Beal's been really consistent so far this year.

8 years ago

It would be Bradley Beal for me! I have a very similar lineup in cash games.

8 years ago

I've got three lineups for today, not sure which one to go with. Could you guys help me out? Any recommendations to change any of my lineups are also welcome. Thanks!

8 years ago

The first two lineups are tough to choose between, because I like them both. The third is definitely riskier with Stauskas and Sullinger, but I like for tournaments. I would say lineup two, Lowry, Drummond, Gay, Monroe all carry really nice floors, and a balanced lineup. I am on board with the value plays as well there. Those value guys are the staples to my lineups.

8 years ago

I think the first one is your best bet for cash games. The others seem more GPP to me. I love Gordon tonight, but don't think he'll be in play for me in cash games. As far as the 6700 guy, I would go Beal as well. If not, I'd put in 4400 Avery Bradley then upgrade Koufos to Brook Lopez. Good luck!

8 years ago

I second Justin's suggestion to spin down to Bradley and up to Brook. I like that idea a lot.

8 years ago

I third that suggestion. Lopez should eat against the Lakers.

8 years ago

No luck :(. All the cheap players I choose never seem to perform.

8 years ago

Those pictures were really early in the night! How did you end up?

8 years ago

Actually did ok that night @bigitaly42.

Finished in 4 of 5. I was a bit quick to judge as Im still adjusting to how NBA DFS scores work.

Definitely much different than NFL.

8 years ago