how do you make over 100 line ups with out redundancies ?

Take your daily fantasy game to the next level.
Login Register

im just curious if there is a way you can make 100 lineups, then make 100 more lineups that are different? I cant seem to figure out how or even if its possible. It just keeps spitting out the same 100 optimized line ups. if someone could explain how or tell me if its even possible that would be greatly appreciated.

7 years ago
Question

You can generate 100 lineups at a time. To generate a new set of 100 lineups, change something (exposure, filters, options, projections source, individual projections, locks, excludes, stacks, etc). Opportunities are endless to create different lineups.

7 years ago
Accepted Answer

i understand that, what i was wondering specifically was if it was possible to have the same parameters as the first 100 lineups then make 100 more under the same setting without having duplicate entries. basically i wanted to find total number of possible lineups for specific settings when they exceed 100. realistically id need there to be no restriction on the the number of lineups that you can generate at one time under specific setting. Is there any way to do that?

7 years ago

There isn't a way to do that now. We used to have the option to generate more than 100 lineups and we received feedback that the vast majority of users didn't look past 100 and few look up to 100.

7 years ago

ok thank you for your feed back that's exactly what I needed to know

7 years ago