FantasyHub Exclusive NFL Week 8 Contest - 8 Free Entry Tickets into $10,000 NFL Rush

Take your daily fantasy game to the next level.
Login Register
    Page 2 of 3

Week 8 Winners

jman2013805

carogreen

bubblesbx

rotoball10

mike000000

odieman1231

tvsfrink

fightingirish

8 years ago

BigItaly42

8 years ago

stormy1114

8 years ago

jman2013805

J

8 years ago

redspecial

8 years ago

phillbennetzen

8 years ago

reddyro

8 years ago

a11eyx15

8 years ago

last week played that awesome fantasyhub contest with TONS of overlay-- someone killed myself with a terrible lineup but glad that losing still means a charity wins on that site!!

username is fightingirish!

8 years ago

JeffV

8 years ago

lilwezzy1981

8 years ago

davenyc

8 years ago

dsawe

8 years ago

JasonG4s

8 years ago

Awesome, thanks! How do I claim my entry?

8 years ago

thannks how do i claim it

8 years ago

I was given a free entry into the $10 contest instead of the $25. Not sure what happened...

8 years ago

Apparently I did not receive the free $25 contest entry, as the fee was deducted from my account. And I did not enter a lineup into the $10 contest since I had no idea what was going on with that.

Hopefully I can get the $25 credited back to my account.

8 years ago

thanks 4 the free ticket, i won a few $

8 years ago

Seems to be a common thing here. How do you go about claiming the free ticket? I have been lucky enough to be chosen as one of the winners, but I still get charged when I enter the contest. Is there anyone that could give us some guidance on how to use the free ticket, please?

8 years ago

@rotoball10 - this is a free entry into a contest for the week. In this case it was Week 8. I think we should be able to get you another ticket and I'll upload some instructions on finding the ticket in the account.

@tvsfrink - looking into this. Standing by for response from FH.

8 years ago
    Page 2 of 3