Go Premium
Login Register
One Day Fantasy Baseball One Day Fantasy Baseball

Recap

The Masters was an awesome tournament to watch! This past weekend was incredible with so many golfers within 5 shots of the lead starting Saturday. For DraftKings, the “chalk" was at the top of the leaderboard and about 27% of players had 6/6 through for the Milly Maker. I had 3 lineups and all 3 had 1 golfer missing the cut. The core did very well making it to the weekend and with Justin Rose being right there on Sunday, it made for a nice sweat. Congrats to Sergio for his first major championship and may the flood gates open for the Spaniard!

This Week

We are headed to Harbour Town Golf Links in South Carolina. The course is 7,101 yards and a par 71. With the course being mainly, a treeline golf course, you will need to hit less than driver to find the fairway for most of the holes. Positioning your tee shots in the right spots will be key this week to avoid trouble and to shoot low scores. The stats that I'm looking for this week will be course history; recent form; greens in regulation %; and driving accuracy %.

Core

Matt Kuchar ($11,500) – It's going to be interesting this week to see where people will go with Kuchar. With Henley and Sneds being cheaper and having better form coming into this week, I can see Kuchar being lower owned. His stats are getting better in the last 6 weeks, hitting his greens at 62% and hitting the fairways at 70%. He has good course history as well with a win and 2 top 10 finishes since 2011. With 1 missed cut and a sneaky top 5 finish last week, in his last 6, he will be a good core pick for this week.

Adam Hadwin ($8,800) – Hadwin has been on form all season long. His G.I.R.% is at 66% and his D.A.% is at 69%. He has played here twice with a missed cut and 30th place finish last year. In his last 6 events this season, he has a win and 2 top 12 finishes. I can see Hadwin being one of the more popular plays of the week.

Jason Dufner ($8,500) – Just like Hadwin, Dufner has been on form all season. His stats are very similar. In his last 6 events, he has zero missed cuts and has 3 top 15 finishes. In his course history, he has zero missed cuts with a top 15 finish back in 2011. He's been hitting his greens and his fairways right around 65% respectively. He could be a nice dark horse for this week.

Lucas Glover ($7,200) – Glover is getting consistent with his clubs and it's just a matter of time for him to break through. He's been hitting his greens at 69% and his fairways at 66%. Since 2011, he has 3 missed cuts here with 1 top 20 finish in 2015. In his last 6 events this year, he has 1 missed cut and 1 top 10.

Exposure

For this week, I would recommend going 40-60% for the core. If you like to play the 3 entry max tournaments, then rotate the 4 players around the 3 lineups and pick a few more players that you think will be overlooked. For multi-entry, I would use Glover closer to 40% and the other 3 closer to 60% and add about 20 more golfers in your player pool. That way, if the core hits, then we have a good chance of having a nice payday! At the end of the day, that's what we're all trying to achieve!

Good luck everyone!



Comments
No comments.