The $5900 question

Take your daily fantasy game to the next level.
Login Register

I got $5900 to spend on a flex in Cash game. Draft Kings.

Reason: Donte Moncrief currently fills the position. However, I have concerns with Luck being out and Hasselback being in the hospital Tuesday night. I know it was only an illness but I dont feel he will be 100%. Then again its against a crummy def in Texans.

Other options:

Pierre Garcon

Martellus Bennett

John Brown (Im leaning towards)

James Jones

8 years ago
Question

Bennett has been money for me lately

8 years ago

I would look at Garcon or even lesser priced options like Yeldon, Willie Snead or you can look at Cooks.

8 years ago

In a cash game, and assuming you aren't already using him, I'll second Zach's tout of T.J. Yeldon. The matchup is great, and the volume of work will be there. In addition to that, you'll save some money if you're looking to move up somewhere else. I also really like both Jaguars receivers, Allen Robinson at $5,500 and Allen Hurns (assuming he's healthy enough to play) at $4,500.

8 years ago

@zachsgotmoxy I do have Yeldon in the line-up already. I just think Snead is like throwing out a prayer, no?

@joshshep50 I have Yeldon and Robinson on the team already. You think adding Hurns would be overkill?

My Lineup:

Eli Manning

Devonta Freeman

TJ Yeldon

Julio Jones

Martavis Bryant

Allen Robinson

Travis Kelce

Flex: ?

Giants

8 years ago

I like Bennett a lot there if we are choosing from that group. Not sure I'd go with 2 TEs though. I'm avoiding the THU game entirely. Could easily see a 13-10 slugfest IMO.

8 years ago

@bigitaly42

I agree. I like keeping it in the contest so hopefully other people bite on the players in that game though

8 years ago

If you actually look at Sneads numbers its not just throwing darts. Also playing him allows you to play Bell or Charles. I think you need one of the two in cash game lineups.

8 years ago

I think adding another Jag would be overkill. With the new knowledge, I'd lean toward Martellus Bennett. That said, I'm not crazy about Freeman this week against the Skins and would rather move up to Charles or Bell. I'm with Zach, I think you have to have one of them on cash games rosters. If you spin down from Allen Robinson to Allen Hurns, you free up $1K, and that makes the swap to Charles or Bell easy. Some of the flex options I like in the $4,300-$5,000 range I like are Dion Lewis ($4,800), Travis Benjamin ($4,500) and Todd Gurley ($4,300).

8 years ago

Glad I went with my gut.

Donte Moncrief: 1.3 points.

8 years ago

Yup. Good decision staying away.

8 years ago