FantasyHub’s $100k Charity GPP - Week 7

Take your daily fantasy game to the next level.
Login Register

FantasyHub has launched their first $100,000 GPP contest!

FantasyHub is the only DFS site where a portion of your entry fees are donated to a charity of your choice & last week they reached $100,000 raised for charity. In honor of this milestone they immediately launched the $100,000 Charity Milestone GPP where 1st place wins $10,000.

With recent news around the DFS industry a milestone like this is a very welcomed sight. No matter what is said about fantasy sports it's clear that there are some great things happening around the community.

We're really excited for our players this week. In the midst of everything here's a shot for everyone to enjoy some good ole fashioned sweat. Plus, overlay is never a bad thing.

With this being FantasyHub's first $100,000 GPP the odds are there will be significant overlay & great shot for the Cafeholics to grab some of the cash.

Head over to FantasyHub now to draft your team & take advantage of this awesome milestone contest.

Special Promotions:

300% Deposit Bonus + Free Entries!

On top of their standing 300% matching deposit bonus, every $100 deposited this weekend will earn you a free entry into the $100k Charity Milestone GPP. Claim Deposit Bonus

8 years ago

I am ecstatic for this contest. I love FantasyHub because they give back. Hope I am able to take home that first place prize.

8 years ago

FantasyHub is my favorite small site. Lots of great contests, and this one is incredible. Looking forward to battling for the top spot!

8 years ago

Going to be a fun contest, FantasyHub really sets the bar high with giving back!

8 years ago

Unlike most other GPPs this sucker pays out the top 36% or so instead of cashing out the top 21%; the latest numbers I saw was barely 10% filled with three days to go...

Their shall be overlay.

8 years ago

@phillbennetzen - your profile image is broken. Can you please update?

It's less than 10% filled as of 10/22. 895/10,000

8 years ago

12 entries....

8 years ago

Is there any crazy value plays we should know about on fantasyhub?

I know sometimes with playing all the sites I get prices screwed up in my head and I'm sure there are good value plays out there..

I wish there was a tool that maybe the cafe can make that compares all the prices of each site and finds the player with the biggest price mismatch so you can find value that way too.. Like pricing differentials.

8 years ago

@Votts - If you haven't already, check out our weekly picks video podcast. May find what you're looking for.

8 years ago